Monday, August 13, 2007

Mistake

Today I realised that I had make a mistake in the report that send to my boss earlier on, Although its just a small mistake, but It have quite a material impact on the ending result. And i know this report is very important.
I admit it's my carelesness.

Although the time of submission is quite tight, and during that time I just came back from Beijing & it is the 1st week I took over my ex manager job, everything still new at not familiar. But i know that all these are not a good excuse. So in my email to boss, i just apologies on my carelesness and all the inconvinience caused. Just hope that tomorrow when being scolded by boss. I wont cry....:P

4 comments:

Chia Chong said...

Wah, u leave your confession here ah! Scary and bravery! I respect u!

MarGariTa said...

one of the way to release stress ma.. :P

siukeong said...

nobody is 100% perfect la~

Kumiko said...

i think u r a strong lady...