Friday, August 10, 2007

Present for Me

Recently very busy with office work. Work load increase, responsibilities increase, everything increase, except salary still the same. Abit tired, abit pressure, abit abit abit...... TL ! :D
I tell myself, nvm, one day your boss will appreciate your hardwork, Gambate!!!

Before being appreciate by others , I must treat myself Good... Thats why i bought 2 presents for myself....wahahahha... actually its just one of the reason for me to feel better after spen RM 345.... :P

I Bought a bracelet and a pair of earing from SQE (Style, Quality & Exclusive) Jewellery... Its make from 22K Whitegold + Alloy and White Stone .... Nice ??

Bracelet - RM 298 - 10 % disc

Earrings - RM 75

Happiness and satisfaction - Priceless

7 comments:

爱美丽 said...

ha, work in SQC, spent in SQC..haha
u r rite, ur boss wil now it. may b u d next best staff leh

MarGariTa said...

sorry eh, actually is SQE not SQC... hehehe, recently type too much SQC words liao....

siukeong said...

TL = du lan rite? :p

kayanya orang ni beli benda yang mahal mahal bunya...

MarGariTa said...

Now PK already lor...

Chia Chong said...

Wah, this is the way, you reward yourself ne? Bonuslink or RealReward should hire you leh!

MarGariTa said...

so, u mean i shd leave SQC right??
:P

Anonymous said...

U really is the richest fella among my friend la~!